Domain 4: Training development
- Computer desktop or mobile device
- Internet connection
In this activity, the creation of video by using a platform Headliner is described. Headliner platform proposes simple tools for the creation of short professional videos for better perception of training material.
The ICT makes the process of creating a video possible, helping the educator to efficiently collect the content and create an innovative presentation of material through video. This activity also supports the visualization of training content, so that it could be attractive for learners of visual/audial learning style.
Creating visual content by Headliner, an educator will be able to develop a video using various templates.
- To create video online;
- Share information with colleagues and trainees.
- The Headliner is an online platform, which can be used free.
- You can find it on https://www.headliner.app/
In order to create a good video, you should:
- Analyze and systematize the information you want to present in your video.
- Collect the information you need to create the video.
- Sign-up on Headliner to start creating your video, which can contain audio, images, and text with many fonts.
Once you have finished your project, you can generate the file, download it, upload it on social media or put the link on Youtube.
- Reflect on content information which you would like to share and/or discuss;
- Familiarize with Headliner platform and it’s different functions;
- Collect and systemize information;
- Pick a video template or start from scratch and create a video design compatible with your content;
- Drag, drop & animate information which you want to share;
- Finalize the content file, share with peers and discuss;
- Export and share your video.
Before starting the activity, make sure that learners have an email account to be able to subscribe to the application.
Encourage learners to systematize information and present it in a short, laconic form.